10.02.2012

Book to Watch Out For: CREWEL

If you haven't heard of this book yet...I don't know where you've been.

CREWEL by Gennifer Albin


I had the pleasure of getting my hands on an ARC of this a couple months ago. Here's the reaction I jotted down immediately after:

My mind is still reeling from this book. It's built on such a cool concept. I didn't quite know what to expect going in, but the story went somewhere far cooler than I imagined. The pacing did feel off at times, and minor characterization issues made me pause. But the romance was lovely, and the weaving of the world was so intriguing, I couldn't put CREWEL down. And the ending...it left me drooling for the next book.

So, what's the book about??

A girl who weaves time with matter.

Yes, you heard me. Is that not the coolest thing ever? In Adelice Lewys's world, girls who are gifted with this ability become Spinsters, working for the Guild to create and mend the very fabric of the world.

But Adelice doesn't want to be a Spinster. Which means she has to escape.

CREWEL hits bookstores October 16th. I assure you, you'll want to get your hands on a copy!

Preorder it now at:
Indie Bound
Barnes and Nobles
Amazon

1 comment:

  1. Its very nice blog and great service.I found so many entertaining stuff in your blog,especially on this post. Keep up the good work.
    Kızlık zarı

    ReplyDelete